Marketing + Creative ServicesSpark Collaborative is your Marketing Department on Demand
Our mission is to help you stay focused on what you do best.
(we’ll handle these vital projects to keep your business moving forward.)
Brand Coaching + Creative Direction – our expertise and bird’s eye view of all the projects that have your name on it
Brand Visual Identity Design – your logo and visual identity standards
Graphic Design – print and web media
Website Design and Development – create an effective online experience for your customers
Website Optimization and SEO – to make your website an awesome sales tool
Copywriting – for your website, blog posts, newsletter campaigns and more
Marketing – for your online and offline promo plans
Virtual Administration – taking the minutiae off your plate
It’s Time to Go Pro.
When you started your business you probably did a lot of things on your own. You had to prioritize what mattered and what could be done minimally or skipped altogether. We applaud that focus, because hopefully you put relationships (and taxes) first and didn’t get stuck in the sinkhole of having immaculate graphics or the perfect website.
But once your business is off the ground, things like branding and web presence really do matter. As more people get to know your company – online and offline – their experience shapes their behavior. If you want clients or customers who truly value what you offer and tell their friends and colleagues, it’s important to create the right experience with them.
How do you do that? Branding.
Many people think Branding = Logo. We love creating logos. But the truth is that branding is the experience people have with your company. If they look you up online, sit in your waiting room, call customer service or receive a package they ordered…all of those things are branding.
How a customers feels about those experiences will determine if they tell a friend, want a refund, lodge a complaint and ultimately decide if they want to come back. At the core of everything, small business branding is about what YOU (owner/visionary/hardest-working-team-member) VALUE MOST and all the ways that you communicate these values – quickly and effectively.
That’s what we do at Spark Collaborative. Our team of talent becomes an extension of your business, allowing you to stay focused on the big stuff.
Clients’ Favorite Packages
Small businesses are like snowflakes – every one is a little different, and they all have varying needs. We can work with your business in a lot of ways.
But we also know that sometimes it’s delightful to have a simple, straightforward package – especially when it comes to tech and marketing stuff. So we polled our clients and bundled up their favorite services (with a package discount too)!
Brand + Web DesignBrand Identity Development
- Brand Discovery – Mission, Message, Market
- Primary logo design
- Submark & alternate logos
- Brand “mood” board and professional usage guide
- Curated fonts and color palette
- Social Media Kickstart Kit
- Website design
- Custom WordPress website development (or Squarespace for a more budget-friendly website)
- Website launch tech support & training
- schedule a call below
social media managed growthInstagram Accelerator
- Instagram Strategy
- 3 months of managed social content (graphics, editorial, posting)
- Premium growth method (up to 3k targeted new followers per month)
- Dedicated social media coach
- schedule a call below
👇 Schedule a Brand & Marketing Discovery Call.
Let’s talk about what you need, and what you can cross off your to-do list.
Select “Laser Coaching Session” if you are interested in our business mentorship programs.
What to expect when you work with Spark Collaborative:
1. Clear, honest communication. We believe it’s important for you to know what we have in mind and why. We also talk like regular people, not technical robots, so that you aren’t forced to learn a whole new language just to complete a project.
2. Professional empowerment. While we believe strongly in taking tasks off your plate, we don’t believe that you should be hands-off with your creative business, marketing or website projects. Our process is very collaborative, and we don’t like building things that are too complicated to teach you how to use (if you want to learn).
3. Rock solid, high quality, beautiful and creative work. We are not here to do anything less.
4. Fun interactions with our team. We are people people. Our passion is being immersed in new projects, and we find you fascinating. Our best work – and that’s all we do – requires interest, enjoyment, and commitment from all sides.
Addtionally, when I have a challenge that comes up she connects me with other talented collaborators to attack the problem, make the change and gets the blog back on its feet again quickly.
I highly recommend Linsi for any project you are contemplating. She will definitely take it to the next level. Suzanne Stavert
Although we knew how we wanted to present ourselves to the market we didn’t know what tactics to pursue and how to execute on them. Linsi really spent the time to understand who we were and how to translate that to copy and collateral.” Rhett Molitor and Mike Doan
Linsi produces fantastically fresh copy and maintains our blogging efforts with a voice that is unmistakably that of our firm’s identity. She and Spark Collaborative further created our current branding that is echoed in all that we do. Through e-campaigns, print collateral, website, blog posts, job signs, holiday mailers, social media, and on… Linsi and her Team have eloquently created and woven all with our branding.
I highly recommend Linsi and Spark Collaborative to any discerning company who is looking to step up their brand development and take their company to that “next level”. John Feldman