From “me” to “we.” Stepping up as the CEO of your business, with Tasha Booth.
Hey Maverick! We are back with Season 2 of Spark+Victory Podcast and I could not be more excited about the guests I have lined up for you this time ’round.
We’re kicking it off today with my guest Tasha Booth. She is spunky and hilarious (you gotta follow her on social) and she’s the CEO of The Launch Guild, a virtual assistance and online business management agency (aka full support team at your fingertips).
In this conversation, Tasha shares her story of the pivotal moment that helped her shift from being a VA with a few team members to really embracing her zone of genius and stepping up as the CEO of her business.
If you’re in that spot, where you know you’ve grown out of your role as the person who does all the things, but you’re struggling to really figure out how to get out of your own way, you will LOVE what Tasha shares!
Or play in your favorite podcast app!
- Visit The Launch Guild website
- Connect with Tasha @the_launch_guild on Instagram
- Connect with Linsi @linsibrownson on Instagram
- RSVP to a Biz Party
- Tuen in to Tasha’s podcast How She Did That!
- Lean into your zone of genius! Read The Big Leap, by Gay Hendricks
- Yo, the Maverick Insider is a free weekly email with insider tips to help keep things hot in your biz. I also love giving presents to my peeps, like free tickets to Biz Parties and dibs on new programs that come out. It’s fun, you come and join us.
If you like this episode, please share with your business friends!