Create a magnetic brand, with Braden Drake.
Braden Drake kinda broke the mold in his industry. As a practicing lawyer and bookkeeper, he really didn’t want to be (or hang out with) a buttoned up, know-it-all kind of professional.
He wanted the freedom to be his true self, even at work, which included a playful sense of humor, having fun on social media, and working with clients who inspired him.
In our conversation, Braden shares his pivotal moment when he decided to really “let people in” and how it helped him create a brand that attracts not just clients, but raving fans.
If you ever wonder how to find the balance between your real self and your business persona, this is an episode I think you’ll really enjoy!
Or play in your favorite podcast app!
- Visit Braden Drake Law website and check out the resource vault
- Connect with Braden @bradenadamdrake on Instagram
- Connect with Braden on Facebook
- Connect with Linsi @linsibrownson on Instagram
- Connect with Linsi on Facebook
- RSVP to a Biz Party
- Yo, the Maverick Insider is a free weekly email with insider tips to help keep things hot in your biz. I also love giving presents to my peeps, like free tickets to Biz Parties and dibs on new programs that come out. It’s fun, you come and join us.
If you like this episode, please share with your business friends!