Starting over when your purpose changes, with Scott Rose.
This is a conversation about purpose. Living and working on purpose isn’t always about being in flow. In fact, it’s often uncomfortable and inconvenient, and requires us to challenge our beliefs and recommit many times in the course of our lives.
Sometimes that commitment means changing course and starting something new. My guest today is Scott Rose, a health coach who found his way to coaching after experiencing his own transformation and wanting to help other people do the same. He decided to go all in, and step away from a lucrative business as a computer programmer.
For many years, Scott felt called to his work as a programmer. Until he didn’t anymore.
In this conversation we are talking about his pivotal moment, and what this path means about his purpose, both old and new.
Or play in your favorite podcast app!
- Connect with Scott @Scotty321 on Instagram
- Visit The Inspirational Nerd
- Connect with Linsi @linsibrownson on Instagram
- Connect with Linsi on Facebook
- Yo, the Maverick Insider is a free weekly email with insider tips to help keep things hot in your biz. I also love giving presents to my peeps, like free tickets to Biz Parties and dibs on new programs that come out. It’s fun, you come and join us.
If you like this episode, please share with your business friends!